DON'T BUY IT!!!FALSE ADVERTISING ON BOX.

Product is nothing at all like what is pictured on box. Very little meat, mostly all potato & peas. It was $12 on sale and was thrown out. Looked horrible, tasted horrible.

Pictures I've included show box picture, frozen product as it looked coming out of box, cooked product and last picture is what you have when scooping product out to serve. We did taste it hoping for the best but it was awful, the only flavor was frozen peas and grease.

I have never seen such a huge difference between product pictured and what you actually get.Save your money.

Review about: James Foods Pie.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with James Foods?

Comments

My husband's comment summed up my feelings exactly: "Maybe there was a manufacturing mistake?"

It looked like refried beans soup. Flavorless was an understatement.

Chantilly, Virginia, United States #1310882

The Shepherds pie was terrible!I cooked it for 2 hours, no meat present, had to season it ourselves after it cooked, and it was soupy.

There was hardly any potatoes....just looked like a sloppy mess. James Foods needs to improve their quality control procedures.

This is the ONLY time I have EVER written a negative comment on frozen food.Improve your quality and control JF.

James Foods Products and Services